The Allxs Event Point of Sale manager helps you manage your risks, maximise your revenue and minimise your losses through integrated sales, inventory, payment and live reporting systems. The Event Point of Sale Manager is a cross platform solution for your event, tracking sales across POS, mobile and web, bridging the gap between digital and physical sales channels. Take your event analytics to the next level by providing your customers with detailed reporting and return on investment. Every event needs accurate control systems capable of tracking the total customer journey. The Allxs Events POS Manager makes this a reality with the following services:
- Point of sale software that runs on a full featured Point of Sale or on your android mobile device.
- Optional integrated cashless payments and credit card processing.
- Integrated stock management for every vendor with virtual warehouse management.
- Authentication Module for access control or to simplify collections.
- Digital voucher management for promotions and special offers.
- Printing management for remote ordering, vouchers, tickets and requisitions.
- In venue communication for announcements, special offers and digital receipts
The Allxs Events POS can operate as a regular POS or a hybrid allowing vendors to accept credit cards or closed loop cashless payments. Cashless point of sale devices provides itemised product interface integrated into real-time stock control, voucher redemption and customer communication. The print manager can be configured to print orders at a remote location, receipts or tickets and vouchers.
Automated stock requisitions can be configured based on minimum stock level requirements in each outlet. The requisitions can be activated from the POS terminal or online. These requisitions can be printed, emailed or appear on screen to the warehouse administrator for issuing. The requisitions can be delivered or adjusted live on the system before being released. The process can also be controlled by the administrator by simply using low balance alerts. The inventory is live so there is a real time view into exactly what is going on at every outlet.
Access detailed analytics across the entire event including sales reports, customer reports, inventory reports and payment reports. Banking integrations streamline collections, settlements and refunds where appropriate.
The topic can be confusing as everybody seems to be a cashless payment provider. Allxs is a closed loop cashless payment system which means that the client controls where the value in the system can be spent. A closed loop cashless payment system is most suitable for cl read more